Thursday, June 18, 2015

Beck Finds a Way to Link Rachel Dolezal to Nazis and Commies

Glenn Beck has become the Cal Ripken of the right wing. Day in, day out you can always rely on him being there, churning out bullshit and finding a way to link everything in the entire world to Adolf Hitler or Josef Stalin. Yes, even the Rachel Dolezal controversy:

“I can’t take this anymore,” Beck said. “We are living in ‘Alice In Wonderland.’ We are America through the looking glass where the Mad Hatter is leading us and we’re just accepting it … You wonder how did communist countries or fascistic countries become crazy enough just to round people up and kill them? The answer is: slowly, by dribs and drabs, through slow, deliberate lies, through lies that denied reality. And once you become so deadened from reality, once people can say anything to you that used to be ‘shut up,’ and you just stand there as a group and accept it, that’s when bigger lies can be thrown onto the fire and before you know if, you’re living in ‘Alice In Wonderland.'”

“We have got to raise our hands right now and say, ‘I’m not part of this,'” he continued. “I want my name to be on a record; honestly, if it means in the end that we’re the first to be targeted, to be rounded up, good! I want my name on record, I do not stand with this nonsense!”

Pssst, President Obama…Glenn Beck just gave you permission to round him up and put him in a camp to kill him. I suggest you not pass up this amazing opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment